Through various scalp conditions that one can face there are different ranges of products one can use, Such as:
- Scalp Therapies – For such scalp conditions.
- Hair Restoration – For thinning hair or beginning of hair loss.
- Hair restoration for Women – Same as the hair restoration but different ingredients due to active hormonal changes.
- Clinical Therapies – More advanced products for such scalp conditions.
Where the Scalp starts to where the hair shaft starts, is where all the scalp conditions occur.
- A scalp disease is on a PH scale level of 7.5 to 8.5, being on a base of weakly alkaline.
- White or grey-ish, scalp color.
- White flakes.
- Tight scalp.
- Dry hair. (roots to ends)
For this condition ideally one would use a range of Scalp therapies shampoos, conditioners and treatments.
If not treated hair loss can occur,
- A hyper productive skin cells in a form of an oval.
- Dandruff cells are in the color of white or yellow – oily looking skin flakes.
- Found covering most of the scalp and hair. Nevertheless excess is also found lying on the shoulders.
For this condition is also best to use a range of Scalp therapies shampoos, conditioners and treatments.
Eczema / Seborrhea Dermatitis
This is similar to dandruff but it doesn’t flake, it doesn’t in fact stick to the scalp and if not treated it can lead to hair loss.
- This condition is highly common during teenage years and in elder women and men. This happens due to hormonal changes.
Best use : The range of Scalp therapy shampoos, conditioners and treatments.
- Psoriasis is a long lasting skin and scalp disease.
- This condition is possibly cause by an immune system disorder, genetics, infections, stress or medications.
- Normally skin cells take about a month to turn over but with psoriasis this process takes about five to seven days.
Best Use : Range on Scalp therapy shampoos, conditioner and treatments.
- Round spots
- Thick and red edges
- Flaky scalp
- Symptoms of itchiness and burning
- Fungal infection which is contagious
If not treated the round spots grow larger and may occur to hair loss.
Best use : Scalp therapy shampoos, conditioner and treatments.
- Inflammation of the hair follicle
- Red bumps with pus
- Yellow fluid wounds
Best use: Scalp therapy shampoos, conditioner and treatments.
- Hyper production of skin cells and sebum
- Commonly seen on a baby’s scalp
- Can be removed with medication
- Best use: Hair restoration shampoos, conditioner and treatments.
- Patchy baldness
- Smooth round or oval patches
- Can effect the beard and eyebrows
Best use : Hair restoration shampoos, conditioner and treatments
How does hair restoration product help hair growth?
Simply by unblocking hair pores and allow for the blood to increase flow to the hair follicle.